Sunday, March 28, 2010

Festival of Colors

Since there was music at this event, I'll say that it counts as media.

This was the first year that I attended this crazy party. I've heard about it for a few years now, because it's kinda the thing to do here in Provo. I had no idea how fun it would be. It was CRAZY!!! And so great! I don't have my own pictures yet (gotta wait for some of my friends to put them up on facebook - another great media tool) but here's a video from today so you can get an idea of what goes on if you've never been.  (Yes, I was there in this video. No, you can't see me.)

7 comments:

  1. Ah! Wasn't it amazing? I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has been going for years and could not wait to take me for the first time. It was such a blast! Just a little tip: Instead of paying a bunch for the chalk there, we got ours at Home Depot for like 1/4 the price:) It's just construction chalk on Aisle 13.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE festival of colors! It may be my favorite thing about provo for real. Did you eat the food? It's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had to leave early and miss "the cloud." I was way sad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Call me crazy, but what the video shows doesn't seem very fun to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, this is really Jason your media group, but I'm on my wife's computer and she's signed in to her e-mail. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went a couple of years ago and it was so fun. This year I decided to go snowboarding instead. Totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete