Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MP3

So, I don't have an iPod like everyone else in the world.  Nope. Amazing, I know. You may ask: How can I live without this essential tool of media? Well, the answer is simple:

I have a Zune.

What is a Zune? It's an MP3 player that is essentially Microsoft's answer to the iPod. I like it WAY better though. I had an iPod before my mission, but got a Zune when I got home because I wanted to try something different (plus my brother just RAVED about his). Well, my brother was right. There are some pretty sweet features. You can share music with nearby Zunes wirelessly. The format is just better, I think. And the touch pad is a billion times better than the clicky wheel thing.


Here's the thing that sold me though (simple as it may be): the earbuds. Apple's earbuds hurt and always fall out. The earbuds that come with the Zune are AMAZING! I can only compare them to scull candy earbuds, if you know what that is. And get this: They are magnetic so they stick together and don't get tangled!! Brilliant. And it comes with different size ear peices so you can get just the right fit. Yup, WAY better.

I know that there are a lot of loyal iPod people out there, and this is not about Microsoft vs. Apple... though... I am a PC. I'm just letting people know that there are options out there, and what I think of them.

The End.

1 comment:

  1. My husband has a zune and now it's all I want in life. his is so much better than my IPod which I payed way more for! Stupid mac

    ReplyDelete