Saturday, February 6, 2010

Faerie Tale Theatre

I remember watching these as a kid. I remember that my mom had taped them off TV and I used to watch them all the time. I haven't seen them for about... 17 years? Well, I just found them on DVD and I've been watching them. It's crazy how even though I can't remember anything about the plots (besides the basic fairy tales, of course) I can still remember a lot of the diologue. The nastalgia is overpowering.

The other funny thing is how much more I understand now. Watching as an adult I can catch some of the subtle meanings that I really didn't get as an 8 year old. It's also fun to see some of these actors now that I know who they are.

2 comments:

  1. I used to LOVE these! i had totally forgotten that they existed! Thanks for the walk down memory lane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shelley DuVall. . . how about that Robin Williams in The Frog Prince?

    ReplyDelete