Thursday, January 14, 2010

The O'Reilly Factor



So, this show is constantly on when my grandpa is home. My grandpa is not home right now, so I was hoping to get a break. No such luck. My brother-in-law is here and he loves the O'Reilly Factor...

This post is not about politics. I really don't care what he's saying. It's the way he's saying it that drives me up the wall. He claims his show is a "No Spin Zone" but he doesn't let anyone say anything that he doesn't agree with. Ever. He's completely antagonistic and insulting. I don't care where you stand on the political issues. This guy is annoying.

I'm just sayin'...

2 comments:

  1. I agree that Bill O'Reilly is extremely insulting and combative. I agree that he is unfair to his guests that he disagrees with. I agree that he can be annoying.

    However, I am one of those who is entertained and intrigued by the issues he discusses on his show. I also enjoy watching him because of his strong personality. I feel like it helps me form my own opinions when I watch Mr. O'Reilly, whether or not I agree with him.

    But I can totally understand why lots of people wouldn't like him.

    Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wondered if political shows, ads, articles, radio shows etc. like this that are so in your face go about their business in a positive way. I think the excessive personality and strong stances are what make them money, but I can't help but think sometimes that there are more effective ways to encourage discussion.

    ReplyDelete