Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mythbusters

This is a fantastic show. It has everything you could possibly ask for: science, fire, urban legends, explosions, humor, mayhem... more explosions.

So yesterday there was a Mythbusters marathon on the discovery channel. I was amazed at how many hours went by without me even realizing it. I told myself that I was working on homework... ha. Right. I got about an hours worth of homework done in the 4+ hours I was sitting there. (I won't tell you how much +...)

So here's what I've learned: (1) your eyes will not come out of their sockets if you sneeze with them open, (2) climbing through air ducts is a really bad way to sneak around, (3) salami actually does works as rocket fuel, (4) you can sail a boat made of duct tape, (5) a sword cannot cut through the barrel of a gun, and (6) I need to do my homework with the TV turned off.

3 comments:

  1. Love the sixth thing you learned. ;-) (The rest are really interesting, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love that you embraced you inner nerd and admitted to loving mythbusters. Have you seen the car running over a moose one? All time favorite EVER! They made a RUBBER MOOSE

    ReplyDelete