Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pictures

If you look at my blog over the past, oh, 2 plus years that I've had it, I'm pretty sure you would not see a single picture of me.

I'm really bad about taking pictures. Especially of myself. So here are some pictures of me from the last 6 months. (These are all shamelessly stolen from my roommate Katie.)

Katie loves to make delicious food. She often shares with me. 

 This is me and my roommates Angie and Katie and our friend Nathan. Going out to find a new and exciting place to eat is pretty much a weekly occurrence for us these days.

Again, me and Katie - it's all about the food.


Oh, singles dances. There's really nothing to do but laugh... because otherwise you will cry.


Dinner - again. 


The most recent picture of me. This was from only a week ago. We'd gone out to dinner and then decided we needed some soft serve.


 Well, I hope you enjoy. I am going to try to take some pictures of my own and start posting them. Especially because I can take pictures with my phone and post them to my blog with my phone. You'd think I would just be doing this all the time.

Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. yay! i love it.
    i especially love the picture of us from last week. i think we both look super. i think you look cute in the white shirt with my cream sweater. you should borrow it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to see the pictures. :) I miss you!

    ReplyDelete